Friday, April 29, 2011

Sanpachi Ramen Japanese Noodle Bar

I tried a new Ramen house on Bute St. There's not many that serve decent bowls of Japanese broth goodness, but this one does. It's called Sanpachi Ramen Japanese Boodle Bar. I got the Miso Ramen with a side of Mayo Nori. The service is very good, the waitresses are super polite and courteous, always on the ball with your drinks. The Miso Ramen was delicious, the noodles were perfectly chewy. They add toppings such as bamboo, chop suey, corn and butter. Yes butter. No wonder it's so tasty! The pork slices that are served in the rich broth are tender and juicy. I didn't care too much for the Mayo Nori, it was shredded pork in mayo wrapped in seaweed and rice. It was kind of dry and I found it irrelevant on the side of the very delicious Miso Ramen bowl.




If you get a chance stop by Sanpachi Ramen for a hot bowl of Ramen done right, It's awesome on these cold days that are still lingering around...(where the heck is the good spring weather?). It's definetly a comfort food/dish in my books. Only $8.25 on my tab, minus tax and tip.

Sanpachi Ramen Japanese Noodle Bar
770 Bute Street
604-609-9938

No comments:

Post a Comment