Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Welcome to The Food Love Affair...


Tell me you don't love food as much as I do? Betcha can't. There's no one out there that doesn't at least LOVE food...I'll bet on that! I'm obsessed, I think about it, cook it, eat it, savour it and photograph it...it's art in my eyes. Art with a benefit. What in the world could be better? I don't think any of you could pick me out of a line up as the mastermind behind this delicious food chronicle/memoir...why? Because I'm a twenty something woman standing at 5'6" weighing at 110 lbs. The joke I've heard all my life is, "Hey you should eat something, you're too skinny!"...well, I guess it wasn't really a joke, more of a rude ignorant comment LOL...but hey, they clearly don't know me as you will soon get to see :) So welcome to my blog, tell your friends and your friends' friends about it!

Happy viewing and see you again soon ;)

S

No comments:

Post a Comment